At Sparkle City Dental in Spartanburg, SC, we’ve built a reputation on skill, having the latest dental tools and of course a knack for working with young patients from around the region. We’re proud to have a caring and passionate team to serve you, your child and your family from their very first tooth until they get that final checkup before college. When you work with the same patient and their families for 18+ years, that’s a serious long-term relationship—and just like any relationship, there are bumps along the way. A root canal or two, chipped or knocked out tooth, serious plaque buildup or periodontal disease are all threats your child may face.
Don’t worry. Sparkle City Dental has the magic wands (ahem, dental tools) to take care of little patient’s biggest obstacles. Great dental care starts as early as six months, as soon as that first tooth erupts. It’s probably been awhile since adults had a dental visit, so it’s tough to remember what routine exams, and cleanings are really like.
What to Expect
Your child’s annual or bi-annual visit kicks off with a fun waiting room spilling over with books, toys and entertainment. However, there’s not much waiting done in this poorly named room—Sparkle City Dental teams are all about efficiency. Next up? An exam, cleaning and often a fluoride treatment. Patients are in and out of those comfy chairs in a jiffy.
At Sparkle City Dental, we know that sometimes going to the dentist can be scary for kids. However, that’s usually from a past, poor experience or simply because they don’t know what to expect. That’s why parents are welcome to join their children for their appointments and why each procedure is explained, there’s a show and tell with the tools.
Most importantly, every member of the Sparkle City Dental team is passionate about children.
- TVs in our operatory rooms and Hygiene bay
- Private rooms are available upon request
- Parents are allowed to stay with their child
- Flexible schedules
- No cancellation fee or penalties for missed appointments
- Same day care usually available
- Parent/dentist interaction
- After hours emergency consultations available for patient of records
- Every hygiene patients leaves with a oral hygiene kit
- Friendly Multicultural diverse staff
- Partnership/hygiene screening available for local business, schools, and children organizations